Aloo Bhaji (or Potato Bhaji) is an Indian side dish often served with chapati, pouri, paratha or dosa (rice pancakes). This Indian Potato dish is easy to make and very delicious and flavorful.
– 1 Potato
– 1 Red Onion, chopped
– 1 TB Mustard Seed
– 1 Chili Pepper, seeded and diced
– 1 TB Coriander
– 1 tsp Turmeric
– Salt / Pepper, to taste
– Tomato (optional)
– Curry Leaves (Optional)
1. Cook the mustard seeds in a pan over medium heat until the seeds pop.
2. Add the chili pepper, onion, tomato (optional) and curry leaves (optional).
3. Once the onions are translucent, add the salt and turmeric.
4. Cook the potatoes in boiling water.
5. Remove the potatoes skin and dice the potatoes.
6. Sprinkle with the coriander.